What we love about it:
- The use of space, with a central living area that gives access to the kitchen, bedrooms and the winter garden.
- The way it seamlessly brings the outdoors in and is perfectly in tune with the landscape.
- Its use of natural and sustainable materials and textures, such as timber and stone.
- The greenery all over the house and little bohemian touches in the form of colourful cushions that add extra cosiness.
- The minimalist but warm decor; one can imagine long summer evenings by the fire, listening to the sounds of the forest.
Sadly, this cottage is not available to rent, but these other beauties in the same area are.
Loving the great outdoors? You'll enjoy watching our video here: